Friday, May 17, 2013

Week 19 and Week 20

Been a little busy this last week and a half.  I have hit all of my workouts, except two walks.  The sprints are not that bad, started at 150 seconds/ lap (10:00 min mile) last week, and it was easy.  Dropped the time to 120 seconds/lap (8:00 mile) for the second week and I was consistently coming in 10 seconds faster.  It was tougher than the week before, but not too bad.   Next week I will drop it down to 100 seconds/lap.  Goal for the end of the cycle will be 90 seconds/lap.  It will be tough but doable. The workouts are tough, the dip workout is a killer on my upper body, and I need a lot of rest/pause to finish.  Hopefully by the end of the cycle I can finish it in one swoop.

Diet has been up and down, and this last week was all up.  I weighed in last Friday at 219, and felt great, weight today was 224.  Mostly water, but still a little disappointed.  The bad/good news is I am on vacation next week.  Bad for the diet, good to relax.  I will hit up one workout and one sprint.  Will be absent from the blog for one more week, and then I will be back to a normal schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment